add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

First time pc builder

M_hie

18 months ago

Just finished assembling all the parts to my pc and nothing turns on except for the power button at the top of the tower. It shouldnt be be an issue with the motherboard or the power supply, because the tower's power button gets power from the mother board but yet none of my fans that are plugged into the motherboard are getting power. I've tried removing everything and putting it all back together again but I still have the same problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Parts list https://pcpartpicker.com/user/M_hie/saved/tCRsZL

Comments

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

My motherboard also isnt beeping or anything to tell me if something is wrong, and everytime I connect to my monitor I just the no signal icon.

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Most likely an assembly issue. Have you tested it outside the case? Its a good way to make sure everything works before you spend hours cable managing only to work out it was all for nothing

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube