add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

things saving to ssd instead of hdd

Splapr
  • 19 months ago

I have a 2tb hard drive and a 120gb ssd. i plugged in the ssd and not the hard drive to install windows and when i was done with that i plugged in my hard drive. Now im trying to download games and they've been going to my ssd but i want them to go to my hard drive now since my ssd is full. what do i have to do to make things install on the hard drive now?

Comments

• 19 months ago
  • 2 points

It the HDD recognized from Windows?

If yes, just change the destination of the storage device if the game starts to install the game.

Most games are installing the games on the drive that the OS is installed, so C: \ Program Files \ Game

During the installation, you will be asked where to install the game.

If that happens, just change the letter from C: to D: or whatever letter your HDD has been recognized from Windows.

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

This topic has been moved from "Hardware > Other" to "Systems > Troubleshooting".

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube