• No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

xconnor 6 months ago

Hello PCPartPicker users,

In your opinion, what is the best all in one liquid cooler for the Ryzen 3 1300x? I don't want to spend over $150. Thanks in advance ;)

Comments Sorted by:

vagabond139 5 Builds 4 points 6 months ago

None, it would be beyond stupid to spend more on the cooler than the CPU. Just buy a better CPU instead. A $150 cooler for a ~$100 CPU won't get you $250 in terms of performance.

mark5916 1 point 6 months ago

Any cooler would do for that processor.

If you insist for an AIO (because it would look better inside the Case) get this one below.

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/9gRFf7/cooler-master-masterliquid-lite-240-667-cfm-liquid-cpu-cooler-mlw-d24m-a20pw-r1

Keep in mind though, noise levels would be higher than with air cooling.

Kakarotto 1 point 6 months ago

Yeah, IDK! I don't think it's a practical move considering a $45 Scythe cooler would more more than enough for a Ryzen 3 1300x overclocked as high as you can get it.

+20 gets you a Ryzen 5 2600 which would do more (much more) for you than a Ryzen 3 1300x and a cooler like the x62.

slkipp 1 Build 1 point 6 months ago

You can literally blow over a 1300X with a small desk fan and cool it effectively enough joke/sarcasm.

But seriously, as everyone else has said, it's ridiculous to pair such a cheap CPU with an expensive cooler that won't get anymore out of it because you're going to reach the 1300X's limits long before a super expensive cooler of any sort is going to be needed to cool it.

So, the best AIO for a 1300X? One of these: https://pcpartpicker.com/products/compare/GGGj4D,TDdFf7,FTDJ7P/

chuck216 1 Build 1 point 6 months ago

Corsair H110i , not only good but uses the stock AM4 retention system