add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Aura or Kraken AIO?

thewaltz

18 months ago

Context: I’m building in an nzxt h700i with an AIO on my CPU and a hybrid AIO setup for my GPU. I have the Asus Z370A MB and kraken AIOs.

Problem: Aura does not play nice with NZXT CAM software. I can delay the Aura service at startup to allow CAM control of the AIO fan and RGB at the cost of MB RGB but it doesn’t always work. My goal is control of fans and RGB with one software solution without a hack solution.

Questions: Is there a different MB make or model that would meet my needs? Is there a different AIO option that plays nice with Auta? Other option?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Unfortunately there isn’t an one for all solution for rgb at this time. Some companies play nice with others, some, like Asus, do not. If you want the most “complete” rgb solution, pick products from all one manufacturer.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube