add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

How to fix Program Files and Program Files x86

FormulaPC
  • 21 months ago

Hey guys, I was messing about on my computer and noticed I have a C Drive and D Drive. C Drive literally had everything I've been downloading and there was little to no space. Me being a dumbass I decided I would just drag and click all those files to the D Drive. It worked fine but suddenly I can't open launchers for games or even open games. Is there anyway to fix this? If so can someone help me out with this?

Comments

• 21 months ago
  • 3 points

Move it all back. Problem solved.

Depending on the application, you typically won't be able to simply move the installation files to the other drive. You'll likely need to reinstall the applications to a new folder on the D:\ drive.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube