add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

upHere Fans?

Outside-the-Box

13 months ago

Case: Inwin 301, 120 radiator on the back.

These fans sufficient?

Any additional cheap 5-pack recommendations?

Comments

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

Any additional cheap 5-pack recommendations?

Cheaper than this 5 pack you have selected, i doubt. lol

According to Inwin and some (*) users, on that Case - exhaust goes to the rear and front, and intake at the bottom.

https://www.in-win.com/uploads/Product/gaming-chassis/301/301_overview_versatile_01.jpg

(*) Example:

• I have had this case for almost 2 months now, I'm using 2 BeQuiet! Silentwings 3 PWM fans on the bottom as intake and 3 AIGO (just like ur AMZtronics) as exhaust on the front and back and temps are awesome. CPU (Ryzen 1600 @ stock) runs at 28° idle with a Cryorig C7 and GPU (Zotac GTX 1060) never goes past 70°. Pretty happy with this.
  • 13 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm familiar with that arrangement; some people opt for the 4 intake 1 outtake method.

Just primarily wondering about these fans' reliability and viability in an air-flow-restricting case with an added radiator-- though judging from the lack of reviews on amazon, I doubt I'd find many owners here.

As long as the fans have good CFM and the cost of the 5 fans (and controller as needed) is under $50 ($10 a fan), I'm content.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube