add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

I need some advice pleasee

Gistan

18 months ago

So I'm building my pc as we speak and I've run into a slight issue that visually speaking bugs me

I'm using the Asus ROG strix b350-f motherboard and the Asus strix 1050ti gpu

On the motherboard you'll see a hint of rgb which is quite appealing But where I've installed the gpu, it hides the rgb due to the size, question is can I slot it into any of the other pcie slots?

Comments

• 18 months ago
  • 2 points

If I am not mistaking you can put the Asus Strix 1050ti GPU in either the first or 2nd PCI 3.0 slot.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube