add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Preferred Merchants

DoctorBetaNet
  • 18 months ago

I have my preferred merchants set too New Egg and Amazon, but when I add the NZXT Kraken Cooler to my build list, it changes it so that it has no price... Anyone else having this issue?

(This can be overridden and it will show the price however... very strange...)

Comments

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Which cooler in particular? Have you made sure that the cooler is available at Newegg and Amazon? Since, if the product isn't available at your preferred merchants, it wont be able to show any price.

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Assuming it is your dream build with the Kraken X62, the explaination is that the cooler is out of stock at Amazon, and Newegg doesn't have it - only Newegg Marketplace.

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Like I said I can manually set the price to amazon's listing, and it will automatically select that price; but it doesn't automatically select amazon even though it is one of my preferred merchant.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube