add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

NZXT H440

dylan490

69 months ago

I'm planning a new build and recently ordered the NZXT H440, primarily because of the minimalist design and positive reviews. While the reviews focused on the case's water cooling flexibility my preference is to use an air cooler. I would like to know from those familiar with the case whether I should anticipate problems with installing one of the larger Noctua or Phanteks coolers. This will be my first build so I would appreciate any comments or suggestions from the expert builders. Thanks.

Comments

• 69 months ago
  • 1 point

You'll be fine with those coolers

• 69 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks. Really appreciate response.

• 69 months ago
  • 1 point

no you should be fine with those coolers

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube