add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

I need some quick factual information

jbar209

18 months ago

In the middle of building my pc, actually done, just no gpu yet. I have the Ryzen 3 2200G (integrated graphics.) My mobo is an A320M-DGS. It's all compatible, I checked with ASRock. I just need to know if the integrated graphics is compatible with the mobo, if not, I'll keep saving for my GPU.

Comments

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

ive never heard on on board graphics not being compatable with a mobo. as long as the mobo has some sort of video out on the io you should be good

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

thats all good, but nothing is showing on the screen. the dvi is plugged in and its converting to an hdmi. already tested to make sure thats good and it is. The ram, hdd, and cpu fan are running, maybe not the cpu?

[comment deleted]
  • 18 months ago
  • 1 point

im gonna get the radeon rx 560, unless a good deal for a 1060 pops up somewhere. the 560 is all i need.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube