add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Gpu is tripping

YourLastBreath

17 months ago

When using my cpu graphics i never get this problem but my gpu always dose this thing https://ibb.co/fEnRJU and i have to restart my computer everytime. I have an ati 4550 and it runs perfectly until it dose that thing. Here is another picture that happened right after i clicked start https://ibb.co/eaBHsp. Also i can move my mouse but nothing happends

Comments

• 17 months ago
  • 1 point
  1. Have you installed the latest drivers?
  2. Have you overclocked you GPU?
  3. Have you checked the temperature of your GPU's core?
  4. Have you checked the temperature of your GPU's VRMs (Voltage Regulator Modules)?
  • 17 months ago
  • 1 point

One of my first diagnosis was to check my temps and i replaced my thermalpast as well as air compressed everything.My temps are fine now and i dont overclock at all but it says i have latest drivers

• 17 months ago
  • 1 point

Well, if all of the "usual suspects" checks out fine, I guess your video may be broken.

One more thing to check: do you use the same video cable when connecting your monitor for the GPU and iGPU? If not, can you try the same cable? Just to make sure it's not the connection.

• 17 months ago
  • 1 point

The cable works fine i guess i will just upgrade now or get a new computer

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube