add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Help me find drivers

SXphen
  • 18 months ago

Hello guys,

So this is my first time building a pc and I'm having a lot of trouble finding the drivers, id like to update drivers for this build https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/SXphen/saved/MFJMZL

Thank you for your help

Comments

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

The biggest thing is going to be the GPU drivers. Go to Nvidia's website and there should be a tab called drivers. Hit that then put in your card info and it should give you the newest drivers. Just download and install. You will also want to check AMD's website and make sure they don't have any updates for CPU microcode or anything. Go to Asrock's website and make sure the BIOS is up to date. Check Windows updates as well, you can just hit the windows key and type 'updates' and it should take you to the settings.

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you this was very helpful

• 17 months ago
  • 1 point

Go to the motherboard manufacturer' website and download the drivers there for your Operating System that have been tested and are known to run with your board, as opposed to running drivers from any other 3rd party website that may or may not work stably for your system.

Same for your GPU

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube