add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

CORSAIR AX860I OR AX860

swainey
  • 73 months ago

im going to get this power supply for my build but i was wondering is the ax860i worth he extra money?

Comments

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

The 860 is made by a better manufacturer. The only benefit of the i-version is the ability to use it with the Corsair Link software to monitor temps and such - which sucks, by the way lol. I would recommend the standard 860 model.

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you for the reply i will get the standard 860 now

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

Imo, no. Corsair link isn't worth that much to me, and iirc, the 860 is made by seasonic? while the 860i is made by some other oem. I'd just get the AX860

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes you're correct the 860 is manufactured by seasonic, and the 860i is manufactured by FlexTronics :) OP if you haven't already decided I'd recommend the 860 aswell.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube