• No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

QueenLexi13 6 months ago

From everyone's experience here:

Do you find black friday to have good deals for computer parts? Or even cyber monday?

Would love to hear from everyone's experience. Might bite the bullet and build my rig already!

Comments Sorted by:

Timetrapper 2 points 5 months ago

not sure man. i dont see many parts I wanted on sale that day. there were alot of TVs, and general purpose PC stuff.

Crazyfool 2 points 5 months ago

It depends what you are buying. I've done it year before last and you usually get a manufacturer rebate, plus the store rebate which isn't too bad. But most of the good deals are not on the cheapest parts, so if you are buying the cheap stuff and trying to get a discount it is not that great. If you are buying samsung SSD's and Asus motherboard, evga psu/video card etc. you can get decent deals. And usually a free game download with the ssd or video card even.

Looking at my old rebate tracker I got back in rebates: $20 from the case $20 from the monitor $20 from the psu $10 from cpu cooler $20 from the motherboard

so that was $90 in rebates, and I got about that much again from the black friday sale prices as well and a few free games.

QueenLexi13 submitter 1 point 5 months ago

Thank you for this info! Very helpful.

tragiktimes101 1 Build 1 point 5 months ago

Not really. Best time is following the release of new products.

[comment deleted by staff]