add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

I need help with installing my GPU!

Ashark

16 months ago

First build. Watched alot of build guides. Still doing something wrong. Look at these pics, idk why the GPU is not lining up correctly where I can screw it in. https://photos.app.goo.gl/3FDoe7Sq4U1ATaa49

Comments

• 16 months ago
  • 1 point

What case is that?

• 16 months ago
  • 1 point

DIY-BG01 from DIY PC. I got the gpu installed after reinstalling the mobo. Now I just need to finish building it.

[comment deleted]
  • 16 months ago
  • 1 point
  • 16 months ago
  • 1 point

It seems like all you need to do is raise the card a bit to align the holes for the screws.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
  • 16 months ago
  • 1 point

Alright. Ill go ahead and reinstall the mobo. Should I be using all the standoffs available? Installing the mobo was the hardest part for me so I definitely did something wrong there.

[comment deleted]
  • 16 months ago
  • 1 point

Expect that was my issue. They were not lined up with the holes. Yet the IO looked fine. I had to push on the mobo to make them line

[comment deleted]
  • 16 months ago
  • 1 point

Reinstalling the mobo, everything fits fine now. I gotta finish building later today. I hope it will post but highly unlikely comparing to the amount of things I probably already broke. Ill update you!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube