PCPartPicker

• Register

Is it possible to "hack" my Hiraliy F300 software?

Forum Search

Guidelines

• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

tragiktimes101 4 months ago

I have a Hiraliy F300 that comes with some software. The software isn't terrible, but there really isn't much choice. The mouse is fully RGB but the color flow option only allows going through all colors. I know it has to have separate LED zones since the colors don't stay localized to an area. I was hoping I could change the color flow to only colors I want (ie. only blue and violet, or green and yellow, etc). Also, I was hoping I could change it so that I can have multiple colors on the "solid" option to where I could set solid color zones. I have a program where I'm able to tinker around in it but so far I don't really know what I'm doing, just changing stuff and seeing what it does. But, that's not getting me far. Anyone done anything like this before?

Comments Sorted by:

Electroman01 1 Build 1 point 4 months ago

Technically this is possible but may involve a fair amount of tinkering. Depending on your skills in code (I'm not sure what language specifically) this could be achieved. What is the program that you are using currently?

tragiktimes101 submitter 1 Build 1 point 4 months ago

The program is called "Gaming Mouse." I am sure that it was made by some unnamed Chinese programmer with no indication towards it's design. Sounds like I'm just going to have to keep tinkering and hoping for the best, lol.

Electroman01 1 Build 1 point 4 months ago

Sorry, I can’t help more. Wish you luck and I suggest that if you’re find something, you post the code you used to do it somewhere so other people in the same boat as you can find a fix