- 17 months ago
at this moment, im using a $20 wireless logitech keyboard on my desktop... its not bad, but i would like to upgrade it
so here is what i'm looking for:
- price max i'd go $200; preferrably under $100
- good response time; althought i really don't know whats a good response time lol
- not too loud, where i can here someone typing from my room towards the kitchen..
- don't know much regarding cherry brown's black's, red's etc...
so again here are the keyboards i checked on bestbuy:
corsair k70 rapidfire (mx speed) 149.99
hyperx alloy elite rgb (mx red) 139.99
hyperx alloy fps rgb (silverspeed) 107.99
logitech g513 silver 129.99
guy from bestbuy recommended me k95 as the best to buy if budget is not important.. and the corsair k 70 or 55 if budget is an issue...
- again i read some reviews from other sites and k95, huntsman elite are one of the highly recommended keyboards... not trusting those reviewers since they are likely paid shills...
any insights are greatly appreciated...
So edit 1: currently i'm leaning towards k95 or k70, but i need someone to really blow me out of the water to convince me of better options than these 2...
edit 2: browsing around here, i found https://www.amazon.com/Glorious-Modular-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard/dp/B01D8YNJH0?th=1 and it definitely intrigued me due to making me feel like a truly belong lol
edit 3: SO now i'm narrowing it down to between Glorious Modular Mechanical Gaming Keyboard and Ducky one 2 RBG... still about a month away from black friday, so any more recommendations are welcomed... also prefer something like mx brown, as i want a responsive key and at the same time a quiet one.. also recommend me some really good custom keycaps