add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

NZXT Phantom 530 case fans?

Littlepeoplepopper

69 months ago

I am building a pc with the NZXT Phantom 530 case. It comes with a back and front fans but has room for top, bottom, and side fans that are not included. I will probably be overclocking at some point. My question is, am I going to add these fans or is what I have enough?

Thanks!

Comments

• 69 months ago
  • 1 point

Stock fans should be fine if you have a decent cooler. Keep in mind that more case fans only improves airflow through your case, so if you're still using the intel or amd stock cooler, more fans isn't going to do much

• 69 months ago
  • 1 point

I have a cooler master evo 212. Do you think that is good enough?

• 69 months ago
  • 1 point

You'll be fine. If you really want to add one, I'd move the 200mm to the top, and add another fan in the front

• 69 months ago
  • 1 point

Awesome, thanks!

• 69 months ago
  • 0 points

if you are set on the 530 i would get one for the side and on more in the front and one on the hard drive rack blowing onto the motherboard.what cooler are you using if you use a h100i it will fit in the top.I am overclocking right now and have 2 in the front on the side and 2500 rpm exhaust fan with a swiftech h220 cooling the cpu.I am running 4.5 on my overclock with no heat issues.If you do not use the h100i and use air it will work also to put two fans on the two exhausting out.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube