add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Custome Vinyl Decal or Paint Job

johnnyboy241

69 months ago

I'm looking to do some custom work on the PC I'm building right now. Does anyone know where I can go to get something like this done? So far I'm not having very good luck finding a place to do such a thing, any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• 69 months ago
  • 1 point

I've had good success getting vinyl stickers printed at http://stickermule.com.

• 69 months ago
  • 1 point

You can have vinyl decals printed at most large copy shops, if you already have the art prepared. For a custom paint job, I'd talk to some auto painters to find out who does good custom work. That seems like the kind of artist best suited to use a computer as a canvas.

• 69 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for the tips! Ill be sure to check out the website and look around town as well! Thank you!

• 69 months ago
  • 1 point

Actually, thank you and Philip. I've been thinking of doing some kind of case mod. With my redneck temperament, that basically means a can of spray paint. Just looking up "vinyl stickers" broadened my creative horizon a bit. ;)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube