add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Random reset.(Help)

BIGTRUX

15 months ago

Ok guys here is my build in as much detail as I can give you.. https://pcpartpicker.com/list/cHfvhy For a mouse it is just a standard wired mouse. I got the case used with no fans so the 3 white led 120mm fans in the build are in the front and the one 140mm fan is on the top all drawing inward.. I also have one standard black corsair 120mm fan exhausting out the rear.. Here is what is going on ..

when I play CS/GO my CPU temps hit the mid to upper 50's and my GPU rides in the upper 70's I do not see these to be sound for alarm, but after about 20 minutes of playing it seems like some one hits the reset key as soon as I get a bios screen I check temps and everthing is a ok.. I lose all power to everything except the USB ports I know this because my Cryorig H7 never shuts off and the fan does not lose power..

Here is the real kick in the pants I can play PUBG for hours and temps stay lower and never have any issues.. I believe this is either a software conflict with MSI afterburner/ CAM / or MSI commander all monitoring temps or I just need a better power supply..

any and all suggestions and or help in this would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube