add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

New Build cannot start

sarxan

14 months ago

Hi all , In my new build when I first tried to boot , it booted correctly but after some tries it now cannot boot. I dont know why it does not boot again, and how I can solve it. If someone have any ideay whay should be the problem , please I need some help Thanks in advance

Comments

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

If you can get into the BIOS, the hardware is probably working, and you might need to reinstall the OS. If you can't get to the BIOS you'll need to look inside: are fans spinning, are cables fully plugged in, RAM reseated, are there any diagnostic codes or lights, that sort of thing.

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

My parts are these: my build I rebuild the pc outside the case and the pc booted correctly but when I build it inside the case it us not opening again , is there any issue with the static electricity?

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

When you say "outside the case" are you still connecting all of the case cables for power, usb, etc etc? If yes and it works then I'd be looking for a short, something being strained and not fully connected, or possibly a bad solder joint somewhere (motherboard most likely) that only shows up when the board and cables are in a certain position.

If you don't have all of the case cables connected when it works then I'd suspect something with the case itself.

Static electricity seems unlikely to me.

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes outside the case I mean, I dissabled them from the case and buil again on the table . I used exactly the same parts and cable, even I connected the case’s front panel to motherboard to start the build and it worked.but when I assebled the pc inside the case it didnot work again.

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

Make sure that the motherboard mounting standoffs are in the right place and nothing is being shorted out, other than that I'd have to guess bad motherboard or possibly a bad PSU cable.

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

If you take everything out of the case and it boots then there is something inside the case touching the MB causing it to not get enough power to boot. Make sure there is nothing coming in contact with the MB shorting it out. The only thing that should be touching the motherboard are the stand-offs where there are screw holes, and only enough to secure the MB into the case.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube