add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
justinsorders
  • 15 months ago

While playing PubG only, with an ARCTIC Alpine 11 Plus as the cooler, it is reaching temps of 72 Celcius.

Is this normal? Shouldn't it be closer to around 50? I know I have a cheap cooler, but just wondering if it's even a good idea to run it at 72 celcius..

Comments

• 15 months ago
  • 1 point

You should have stuck with the Cooler Master - Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler from your parts list. It is a much better CPU cooler.

I have a question for you... Did you have to update the BIOS before that MB would work with your CPU?

• 15 months ago
  • 1 point

Did not have to update the BIOS, however I did spend hours trying to install Windows 7 to find out the motherboard doesn't have drivers for it. Had to run Windows 10 :/ lol

• 15 months ago
  • 1 point

And I thought I had the Evo 212 but apparently I had the Alpine 11 plus in my old one (reused it)

[comment deleted]
  • 15 months ago
  • 1 point

Yep that's the one, and okay thank you. I didn't realize it should get 72 without being overclocked a little (mine is just stock right now).

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube