add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Heat Sink, Case Fans not running

Lemonsquid

14 months ago

I just got done with a build, and went to give it a test run. When I turned on my pc the power supply and GPU started running, as well as my RGB that is through my cpu heat sink. I cant figure out why my case fans and cpu fans arent working after properly plugging them into my mobo/power supply. Also, my monitor gets no signal from my GPU. I dont know where to go from here. Is there something wrong with my mobo/cpu?

Comments

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

If I was to make a wild guess I'd say you need to confirm the wiring for your front IO panel. You could confirm this by pressing the start button on your motherboard to see if it powers up but I am clueless if you even have one.

Since you don't know where to go and we don't know where you've been I'd suggest a build sheet so we know what you have. What have you tried to resolve your issue? Explain with some detail exactly what your PC is doing or not doing.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube