• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

bobbagels 8 days ago

Hello hello, I have been using a Logitech G700s for a long time now and have become accustomed to the 4 left side buttons. I actuelly only use 3 though when gaming. As far as I can see the G700s is discontinued.

Would anyone know of another mouse, comparable to the G700s with at least 3 left buttons, able to change DPi in game?

I greatly appreciate your help. Thanx, The Bagel Man :-)

Comments Sorted by:

akimboo 1 point 8 days ago

Logitech G502. Many say its the best overall gaming mouse available right now. It's not the best for FPS games due to its weight but its a great gaming mouse and close to the g700s

BetrayedPredator 1 point 7 days ago

Weight is personal preference

I prefer the weight of a G502 tbh

esotken 1 Build 1 point 8 days ago

I just started using a G502 proteus spectrum and loving it. It has five total side left buttons to play with

One of those is default to lower dpi to a preset setting of choice temporarily.

BetrayedPredator 1 point 7 days ago

I don't think you can rebind the DPI switches, or if you can I never did (and should since DPI switching is worthless)

esotken 1 Build 1 point 7 days ago

On the G502 yes you can. You can rebind all three default dpi switches to something else.

In this case ALL keys are rebundable, plus you have three profiles you can cycle through.

Like I have one that all five left side keys are for productivity shortcuts, copy, paste, undo, redo, etc

Planet_shone 1 point 8 days ago

steel seris rival 600

trylaarsdam 2 Builds 1 point 7 days ago

The g601 is nice