• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

ShadOhh 1 month ago

I'm not sure why I can't seem to get a win in blackout after about 75 games. I play on Xbox One X. I usually don't have any problems with getting kills I have had 6-8 kill games at least 10 times. Maybe there are certain end game strategies that I should be doing. I don't camp very often maybe I should start camping more. I love getting kills so usually when I hear a gunshots I run towards the direction.

Comments Sorted by:

bucketofcrud12 1 Build 3 points 1 month ago

well, lets see. you play versus 99 other players. its not surprising that that you havent won a game yet. to make being an average player when it comes to wins, you only need to win 1 game in every 100. anything sooner than that and you're already above average. the honest truth is that these things just take a lot of time to do well at. getting wins in BR type games is not super easy.

[comment deleted]
Granddy 0 points 1 month ago

equal chance of winning

rng loot drops

k

[comment deleted]
Granddy 1 point 1 month ago

My point is that battle royale games has a crap ton of rng involved in the game.

[comment deleted]
JCMsergox 4 Builds 3 points 1 month ago

git gud

akimboo 2 points 1 month ago

People play way too passive in blackout. I've won a few games, your best bet is to be really aggressive during looting, then once an area is cleared out, just camp there and watch the map and check your surroundings, then move with the circle. That is pretty much all battle royale games, extremely unskilled and mostly luck.

gorkti200 2 Builds 2 points 1 month ago

Winning in BR games doesn't come easy, even if you're pretty good. Just be patient and enjoy the ride. Maybe try to switch up some of the things you do routinely to see if it helps your survival.

Getting kills isn't actually a great metric in BR; a better metric is how long you survive on average (aka what place you're reaching before dying). A player who routinely survives to the top 10 but only picks up a couple kills has a better strat for winning than a player who gets seven kills on average but consistently dies in the 20s-30s.

Granddy 0 points 1 month ago

I think you're playing far too aggressive in general as staying in the open and fighting constantly will throw away your position too easily and will flank you before you have time to react.

In pubg, I love to hide in the corner of houses, hide in bushes or behind rocks and just listen of what's happening and peeking once in a while to see the fire fights as they go on. I usually get around 2-5 kills but do win every once in a while with a campy play style.

Another thing I do in pubg is carry extra grenades to force them out of cover to get myself an easier kill. Im sure your game will translate these tips pretty well.