add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Any Motherboards with better or same performance for cheaper or a little bit more as this one.

manofwar447
  • 75 months ago

Hello im wondering whether or not there are any motherboards that are better or the same that are cheaper or just a little bit more expensive. Im using the

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

Type Item Price
Motherboard MSI H81M-P33 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard $48.98 @ OutletPC
Total
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available. $48.98
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-03-28 15:19 EDT-0400

And this is the build i'm going to be using it for

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

Type Item Price
CPU Intel Pentium G3420 3.2GHz Dual-Core Processor $69.99 @ Amazon
Motherboard MSI H81M-P33 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard $48.98 @ OutletPC
Memory Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory $75.99 @ Adorama
Storage Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive $59.55 @ Amazon
Video Card PNY GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Video Card $159.99 @ Amazon
Case Inwin GT1 Black ATX Mid Tower Case $49.99 @ Micro Center
Power Supply Corsair Builder 430W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply $19.99 @ Newegg
Optical Drive LG GH24NSB0 DVD/CD Writer $15.00 @ Newegg
Operating System Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit) $89.98 @ OutletPC
Total
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available. $589.46
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-03-28 15:20 EDT-0400

Thanks.

Comments

• 75 months ago
  • 1 point

Got u something that will work way better (assuming for gaming) http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3ihme aaand for $10 less i got you a good ssd

• 75 months ago
  • 1 point

I was kinda hoping i was going to be able to use a dedicated graphics card for the extra graphical performance and also i don't think i should go for a sad yet because i was thinking of moving up to it in time. But anyways can you think of a build with a 750 ti with a better cpu than what i had originally? And sorry to trouble you with this as you may be able to tell this is my first build and im still trying to figure out all the things about building.

Edit: I would also love to keep that case I had because of all the features it had for the price.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube