add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Where do I connect CPU Cooler to MoBo here ?

Sturmovik
  • 14 months ago

Hello eveyrone !

I have a quick question pelase...

so I got this CPU cooler and this mobo

so my question is.. where to I connect those 2 power lids from cpu cooler onto the mobo ?

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/CM448d/cooler-master-masterair-g100m-rgb-226-cfm-cpu-cooler-mam-g1cn-924pc-r1

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/dQgzK8/asrock-b450m-pro4-micro-atx-am4-motherboard-b450m-pro4

Comments

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

The flat RGB 4-PIN(hole) cable goes onto the "AMD_FAN_LED1" header. The arrow on said plug marks the connector that needs to be aligned to the pin marked with 12V on "AMD_FAN_LED1 (Manual p.31).

The FAN connector goes to "CPU_FAN1" (Manual p.29)

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok thank you very much

its just I saw another 4 pin connector marked as RGB_header1 on the bottom of the motherboard and I thought maybe flat RGB 4 pin cable goes there

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

if you have them, look in the manual

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

You can also use "RGB_HEADER1". From the PIN-Layout, they are both labled with "12V G R B" (5050 12v non-addressable LED Lights/Strips.) and are most likely just differently labled.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube