add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

my first pc build help

Devouur

14 months ago

hey guys, this is my first pc build and i was wondering if i could get some help/tips on parts that might be abit cheaper that perform the same way or parts that cost abit more but are much better in performance and quality. Also i have no idea on the case. I appreciate any and all help :).

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/GJNrfH

Comments

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

U can get faster ram for sure. Check out the Corsair options they’re good prices rn. You’re going to need a motherboard and I don’t kno much bout intel boards so I can’t help u there. For your psu you should rly try to at least get Gold rated. When I was shopping for a gpu and was looking at the 1060’s a lot of people recommended going with a rx 580 4g instead. I paid a bit more and went with a 580 8g and I couldn’t b happier. NZXT makes sik cases, good pic

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

ohh yeah i had a mb on there but there was some problems so i took it off and forgot to get another one lol

• 14 months ago
  • 0 points

Also just FYI that cpu comes with a cooler so u don’t need that beefy boi unless ur going for overclocking in which case I don’t think u can with that chip, needs a magic K after it or sumthing...idk intels boring, u should go Ryzen like all the cool kids.

• 14 months ago
  • 2 points

i got linked this amd build by another user. what do you think ?

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/VxmbfH

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

Looks good, but swap out that SSD - cheap SSDs like that one will outperform mechanical drives, but not by much & the memory controller on them will die much sooner than you might want.

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

Looks fine to me

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

ok thank you i appreciate the reply :)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube