add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Graphics driver error

Significare

14 months ago

I try to update the GeForce Experience app to update my drivers and it almost gets done and I get an error that says the file "vc_runtimeadditional_x86" could not be found does anyone know how to fix this?

Comments

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't know if this solves the problem for you but could check this form out and give it a go if it resolves anything. Below the forum's section from EDIT is how they solved the issue: Microsoft Visual C++ error when installing Nvidia drivers

I had this problem occurred a couple of times but I can barely remember on what I did. Plus my troubleshooting notes are on an old computer so that doesn't help either.

I hope you get this resolved. Or the worse case scenario, sometimes installing DDU while have the graphics drivers and GeForce Experience downloaded already could offer a clean slate again.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube