add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Can’t boot to flash drive with media player

TH3BEAST77

13 months ago

So when I boot my pc up I get reboot and select proper boot device but when I do it doesn’t boot to flash drive

Comments

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

So when I boot my pc up I get reboot and select proper boot device but when I do it doesn’t boot to flash drive

When you turn on the PC did you press [DELETE] to go into the BIOS and have the boot order be the USB device as first or just be able to boot into the USB right away? That way you can start the installation process for the OS or a Linux if this is what you meant to do.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube