add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

What To Do With the CPU Cables

ThePickMan
  • 13 months ago

I'm working out of a Meshify C with a Master Z390 mobo and I've run into a problem routing the CPU cables. The CPU socket is on the top left-hand side of the mobo and I tried to route the cables behind it and out the opening right above the socket. Unfortunately doing this made it impossible for me to install my second 140mm outtake fan on the top of the case. Now I have the CPU cables snaking out from under the case which has left a mess considering that my 360mm tubes and PCI cables are also coming out from down there.

Should I ditch the 140mm fan altogether to get it to fit? Is there some feature of the Meshfiy C I'm missing?

Comments

[comment deleted]
  • 13 months ago
  • 1 point

You know we have a no link shortener rule right?

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

sorry I didn't, I see it in the guidelines now. I wasn't paying attention

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube