add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Corsair SP120 RGB Fans Blinking

coolguy562

13 months ago

So I just got the 570X Case which comes with 3 of the sp120 rgb fans and the controller for them. I also got the lighting node pro to have better lighting in my system and to connect the fans up and control them with ICue. I connected 4 rgb strips to channel 1 on the node pro and the fans from their controller, which came with the case, to node pro on channel 2. I have everything just set to static white right now and the led strips work fine, however and number of the 3 sp120 fans will blink of then on at random intervals. I've tried adjusting the settings in the bios for different controlling configurations, i.e. PWM, voltage, auto. But the node pro is connected to sata so it shouldn't be a power issue. I'm currently updating iCue, which might take a while since when I'm home and not at school I'm living that 3Mb/s life. If anyone has any ideas it would be much appreciated, otherwise I can just connect them back to the hardware controls. I'm just dreading taking that side panel off......

EDIT: Forgot to mention and don't know if it matters but if I switch the effect in iCue to something like rainbow wave the fans blink much faster, like fast enough to where it looks like they don't go off completely.

Comments

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

Switch channels and see if LEDS blink like the fans do.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube