add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

MSI CLICK BIOS 5 Freezes

worldatarms

13 months ago

This is my first time building a Computer and I need some help. When I boot my PC and press Del go into the BIOS Menu, it leads me to the BIOS Screen and then instantly freezes, meaning that I can’t change anything on it. Meaning that I can't change the Boot Priority in order to boot a Bootable Drive I made with the Win 10 OS in it. I haven’t found anyone online with the same problem so I need a solution please, thanks.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8odkzACaJvHZ0p0Rkx1SU1FTG04c05KcTg3TFk1TnQ3OC1z/view?usp=sharing

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4 3200 MHz RAM

Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2 GHz CPU

Z270 GAMING M5 Motherboard

Corsair RMi Series RM750i PSU

SanDisk SSD 240 GB

Comments

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

Unplug the ssd and use 1 stick of RAM.

Then try again.

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

I've unplugged the SSD and only used one stick of RAM and I still can't use the BIOS for some reason.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube