• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

Dreadvolt 3 months ago

I'm looking for something that will reliably provide me with CPU / GPU Temps, FPS and maybe some other goodies, as an onscreen display or HUD in game.

I can't get EVGAs OSD to work, and CAMs OSD seems to be very dependant on the game (works fine in Overwatch, cant seem to get it to come up in BFV).

Any suggestions?

Comments Sorted by:

andyshinn 2 Builds 2 points 3 months ago

RivaTuner Statistics Server (which is actually separate of RivaTuner and you don't need RivaTuner) paired with HWiNFO64 is decent enough. Though, it takes a bit of configuration for each to get it set up. But it is also very customizable.

Looks like there are plenty of YouTube tutorials for them if you get stuck.

Also, if you haven't yet, check out the built-in console stuff for BFV as it is actually pretty helpful for troubleshooting bottlenecks:

PerfOverlay.DrawFps 1
PerfOverlay.DrawGraph 1
PerfOverlay.DrawCpuGraph 1
PerfOverlay.DrawGpuGraph 1
PerfOverlay.DrawFrameGraph 1
Dreadvolt submitter 1 Build 2 points 3 months ago

I've just been messing with RTSS and HWINFO64, my dude, you get a gold star.

Hoping to get an opportunity to actually game with it later, but this is EXACTLY what I was looking for.

Dreadvolt submitter 1 Build 1 point 3 months ago

My Dude! Thanks!

I've been playing BFV in windowed mode so that i can see my temps from CoreTemp in my system tray. I will for sure check this out.

Thanks again!

Zowayix 1 Build 1 point 3 months ago

I've always used the RivaTuner thing included in MSI Afterburner on Windows. Seems like it still should work and is being actively developed.