add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Budget case (ATX) - £50 ish. Are additional fans required?

rishabhchugh13

69 months ago

Hi Looking for a budget case, about £50, that has good cable management and looks decent too. I was recommended the Corsair 200R and it seems like a very good case. The only downside is that its £50 and on top of that, I will have to buy 4 140mm fans and 1 120mm fan, which would bring the cost up to about £80, which is over my budget. Does anyone know of any good cases with a) fans in built or b) cheap enough to add on a few fans and still be under £50. ALso, do I even need to add any case fans to the Corsair 200R. I'm not planning to overclock it and it already has 2 in built. This will be my first build so I don't want anything to go wrong. Thanks

EDIT: I've just seen the CiT Vantage Midi Mesh case(it's not on pcpartpicker). It's only £35 and has 4 fans inbuilt. Is this a good case/worth getting for my budget? Link to the CiT Vantage case: http://www.amazon.co.uk/CiT-Vantage-Gaming-Audio-Reader/dp/B0071KZNUY/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Comments

• 69 months ago
  • 1 point

The stock fans in the 200r would be more than adequate, especially since you're not overclocking.

• 69 months ago
  • 1 point

ok, thx

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube