add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Phanteks P350x side RGB not working

h0rr0h

12 months ago

So as the title says, my Phanteks P350x case is having issues.

First off, the top 2 buttons controlling the RGB lighting are very temperamental. Sometimes you have to just touch them and they change, sometimes you have to hold the button forever before it changes.

Secondly, the side strip below the tempered glass window does not light up at all.

Thirdly, the MB D-RGB 3 pin header and the D-RGB FAN 3 pin connector will not fit with my ASUS STRIX H270F GAMING motherboard.

If someone could help me with each point I will be willing to explain each point further and in more detail.

Thanks!

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube