add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Which gpu is better? Cant tell the difference

Conrad_andrew

4 months ago

Im a first time builder going for 1080p gaming with a 144hz monitor. Ive found these two gpus, but one is more bought than the other, despite being ~£30 more expensive. Is there a difference? I'm on a rather tight budget so I'm trying to limit costs. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sapphire-Pulse-Radeon-GDDR5-Graphics/dp/B071CQ5LRV/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1550622062&sr=8-3&keywords=RX+580

https://www.amazon.co.uk/MSI-256-Bit-Memory-Express-Graphics/dp/B071Y7XJXN/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1550622062&sr=8-1&keywords=RX+580

If you can suggest another gpu that is better, please do (I'm using 16gb corsair vengeance 3000hz ram and an amd ryzen 5 2600)

Comments

• 4 months ago
  • 3 points

They both are the same, except one has a nicer cooler and backplate. That’s all you are paying for to be honest. Other than that, they both will perform within a fps of each other and one might overclock slightly more.

• 4 months ago
  • 2 points

They are essentially the same card. The differences are cooler design and factory overclock, but honestly neither of those is going to make a substantial difference to your gaming experience, and given your budget constraints, just get the cheaper one.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube