add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

HyperX USB sound not working

J_Vilander
  • 12 months ago

So last night my sound just randomly stopped working completely and thought nothing of it as I shut down my computer, thinking it was just Windows messing with me. But today I discovered that it's the USB part of my Cloud 2's that is malfunctioning. When I plug it in, the sound and mic may work for up to 20 seconds, then there's a POP, maybe some static noise and no sound after that. It's so random, trying different positions with the USB won't work most of the time. Windows isn't detecting the headphones. So now I'm looking for a solution whether it is by software or by a new pair of headphones.

Anything equivalent or better than HyperX Cloud II, with a reasonable price (in the EU, €), needs to have 7.1 sound, quality mic and soft cushion

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube