add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Goodperson5656
  • 12 months ago

So I have a cooler master masterair g100m, I plug it in using the RGB controller. The fan spins but doesnt light up. Is there a sppecific orientation that you have to plug the controller in?

Comments

• 12 months ago
  • 1 point

what kind of rgb controller is it? looks like it maybe comes with a molex adapter so you could plug it into ur psu using that. also its aura sync so if your mobo has a led_cpu header that should work,

• 12 months ago
  • 1 point

Do you mean the white RGB_Header?

• 12 months ago
  • 1 point

um no i dont think so. there is probably a correct orientation. i thought u were asking where to plug it in. i would refer to the mobo manual.

• 12 months ago
  • 1 point

It says i can only plug in led strips into the RGB header. I will play with the orientation and see what happens, and whether I can get it to coperate with Aura. Just to clarify, the CPU_FAN header is only Power delivery right?

• 12 months ago
  • 1 point

yes dont plug the rgb into that

• 12 months ago
  • 1 point

i also wouldnt recomend "playing" around with anything. do more research and be sure. i lit my mobo on fire plugging the rgb from a corsair LL120 into the LED_CPU.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube