add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Seasonic Gift Card

Junior1210

8 months ago

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/V3ndnQ/seasonic-focus-sgx-450w-80-gold-certified-fully-modular-sfx-power-supply-ssr-450sgx

Found this in the box after delivery today. Free $25 Steam eGift card after registering. Valid only in USA, good only for 15 days after purchase, limit of 1 per customer.

Comments

• 8 months ago
  • 4 points

Wow that's nice. SFX, 80+ Plus Gold, and Fully Modular for $69 PLUS a steam gift card? Dang SeaSonic!

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

Well when I bought it (3 days before), it was $97.

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

A $25 Steam gift cards is a nice surprise. Good job, SeaSonic.

No you just have to decide how to spend it.

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

Assuming you remember it. They say it'll take about 2 weeks to process the submission, and the notification might end up in your junk mail. Still it be nice, whenever it shows up.

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

Still waiting for the gift card. I'll update again at deadline next week.

[comment deleted]
  • 8 months ago
  • 1 point

By SeaSonic's calendar, the gift card should have been issued. I haven't received any contact from them. When I went to their site to check the status of the program in their tracking, they have no record of the offer, even though in the registration process all the needed documentation is still being shown in my registration. Oh, well.....

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

Have you been checking your email? (Including your spam folder.)

I did that offer with my SGX-650, and it took me a while to get it, too. After my initial submission, they asked me (via email) to send them my Steam username and later accept a friend request from Seasonic USA, and about a week later, I got the $25 Steam gift.

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, nothing at all. No messages in main or junk mail, no messages on Steam either. They specifically asked for the Steam info when registering the PSU for the gift card. Not a big deal other than slight disappointment at the idea of a free game.

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

This doesn't sound good. I got the same card and did the same registration.

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

I got the same thing and contacted Customer support they approved my purchase and marked my registration pre-screend and ready to receive. I received a friend request from steam within the week and still waiting on my gift card. I'm going to contact them in the next few hours for an update.

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

Good luck. There's nothing on my STEAM Account so at this point, I have no reason to believe there will be any progress on the subject.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

I stayed in contact with them for I think 4 days and finally had it in my account

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Still nothing on the gift card, even though I've gotten ads for 1650s and MSI motherboards.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-550FX 550W 80+ Gold Intel ATX 12V Full Modular 120mm FDB Fan Compact 140 mm Size Power Supply - Well worth buy, Haven't had any problems with it using it everything is running very smoothly. Couldn't be happier with my purchase.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

I have 0 complaints or issues with the PSU. It was money well spent. The only part where I have any dissatisfaction it that the gift card kind of just vanished into either after doing all the various stuff required to qualify for the gift card in the first place. The gift card had no bearing on me buying this particular model anyway, I doubt that any reputable manufacter would have a give away that would be significant

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Hi we are sorry to hear that you have not receive your steam gift card yet. Normally you should have received it within one month. Please contact Seasonic support to know your email address that you use for registration and we can check for you.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 6 months ago
  • 2 points

Yes, this is Seasonic :) The Prime Ultra SSR-750TR 80+ Titanium is a great choice! We also have a Snow Silent ver. that comes in white. However I do want to inform everyone the Steam promotion did officially end yesterday May 15, 2019, but this wouldn't affect the ones who already applied. Apologies if this has caused any inconvenience. We are currently working on better and more exciting promotional event for our customers, hope that's something you will look forward to.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 6 months ago
  • 1 point

It took them a few extra weeks but I did receive my Steam gift card from Seasonic this week. I had contacted them through their website a couple weeks ago just to make sure there weren't any problems. Customer support was excellent and responsive.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube