add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

computer build

Darklanders
  • 12 months ago

Hi, I cant get my computer to start or boot up. only thing that comes on is the motherboard lights and nothing more. it works fine in my old case and doesnt seem to work in the new one, I even place some of the wires from the new case to the motherboard on the old case to see if the case works, and it does, but doesnt wanna work with everything hooked up, idk if I'm doing something wrong....

case: crystal 570x motherboard: asus prime x470-pro cpu: ryzen 7 2700x power supply: cx650m corsair ram: tridentz rgb

Comments

• 12 months ago
  • 1 point

Do you have a GPU?

• 12 months ago
  • 1 point

check your front io connections. sounds like maybe you could have some of those plugged into the wrong headers or maybe upside down.

• 12 months ago
  • 1 point

also ya u would need a gpu with that chip.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube