add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Corsair 500R airflow?

Reznock

69 months ago

So i have a 500R Black from Corsair, and i am confused on how to put the fans. I plan on having two front intakes, two top intakes(w/ Radiator), a side intake, a bottom exhaust, and a rear exhaust. Should i change the top SP fans to exhaust and make the bottom a intake or keep it the way it is? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• 69 months ago
  • 1 point

Generally people use the front and sometimes the bottom as intake, as well as the spot on your side window on your case. The top and the back are for exhaust.

• 69 months ago
  • 1 point

Okay, i'll have the top 2 as exhaust and bottom as a intake. Thanks :)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube