add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Newegg safe for my GPU?

asianoodleman

4 months ago

Hi guys, I just finished buying most of my parts from amazon.ca but the price on Newegg is 464.00 for the Zotac 2060. I just wanted to ask how reliable it is from your guy's experience. Thanks for reading!

Edit: This is Newegg Canada

Comments

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

Imo Newegg is better than Amazon. Better packed shipping and sometimes faster.

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

I've made 1 purchase from Newegg and delivery of the product was as follows:

Box 1: 16 GB memory, and 850W PSU packaged in a box delivered together in a Newegg box

Box 2: Computer case delivered unwrapped, in manufacturer box

While the purchase was fine, one gripe I had with Newegg Canada is that when making my purchase, I admittedly got a little click happy and somehow accidentally purchased the extended warranty on my PSU. A PSU that already has a 10 year warranty on it. I contacted them before it was shipped asking to remove the extended warranty from my order. As the order was being processed they couldn't do this for me. I had wait for it to be delivered and then RMA the extended warranty. Yes, I had to go through the return process for a virtual item. So weird. In the end I got reimbursed which is great, was just a bit of hoops to jump through in order to do so.

Most of my other purchases were either Amazon.ca, or in store at CanadaComputers.

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

thanks so much for your input! Ill be sure to go slow when checking out, I just never used them before and have heard rumors so I wanted some other part pickers experience with them.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube