11 months ago
Hi everyone ^_^
So here's my problem.
My PC is been acting strangely. So the symptoms are:
- Suddently started to take some time to open and load applications (like word, music files, videos, photos, internet in general, playing games);
- Other times won't even recognize my mouse and my speakers (peripherals) but strangely they have power and turn on (but still don't do the work)
- Other times couldn't get pass the windows loading screen
- When turning off the system, sometimes it takes a huge amount of time but ends up failing such task, leading to Blue Screen of Death, with the big message "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" with other messages [that i can't remeber]. So the PC restarts Windows and when i'm on my profile, Windows pops up this message "An unexpected error has occurred"... i click to see more details of it and it says this
Signature of the problem:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
Version of SO: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Region ID: 2070
Additional information about the problem:
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Files that help describe the problem:
What do you guys think? I only can think of OS, or Ram or HDD problems.
Here's the specs of my laptop, Toshiba satellite p50 b 10z:
- Windows 7 (came with 8.1 but it was changed due to other problems)
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4710HQ
- Ram: 16 GB (DDR3L RAM (1,600 MHz))
- Storage: 1TB HDD (5,400 rpm) + 8GB SSD Solid State Hybrid Drive
- GPU: AMD Radeon™ R9 M265X Enthusiast (completely dead, i'm using Intel® HD Graphics 4600)
I'm looking forward to your opinions/advices. This laptop has been giving me a lot of problems, but since it costed from my pocket, i can't give up on it.