add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Ryzen 5 1600- $79.99 at Microcenter.

TheShadowGuy

2 months ago

In store pickup only.

VERY good deal if you are in range of a Microcenter and are looking for a budget processor. Wasn't long ago when this was the price we paid for a locked hyper threaded dual core.

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 3 points

Holy ****, the $30 mobo combo savings applies! I'm tempted

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

It doesn't qualify for the bundle savings.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

It doesn't tell you that but when you add to cart it deducts $30 on the motherboard.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I called and spoke to them after another user pointed it out and was told they are not allowing bundling it currently.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Damn, they should really fix that on the site

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Maybe different stores do it differently though so I would call ahead and check.

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

I think this might be the best New CPU deal I've ever seen.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

ow my face. i missed out on 2 more cores and 4 more threads.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Just got a Xeon E5-2670 system a week ago.

Always something better around the corner huh?

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

How long is the ryzen 5 1600 going to. Be supported with the. Ew chipset being released soon is the question.?

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

AM4 and Ryzen from launch was always given a 2020 lifespan for full support and feature development.

It will be supported on current boards as long as they last. Things going forward for security updates or bug fixing and such will depend on when AMD moves the line to end of life.

Upcoming boards like some current models are going to have reduced legacy support for earlier models because they are running out of room on the standard BIOS chips with how many chips have to be supported and how much room has to be allocated for updates.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

when it was 100 it was a great deal but this is ridiculous

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

shoot - but i got my pc during the gpu mining crisis and i really needed a new pc, when everything was absurdly expensive.

my ryzen 5 1400 holds up well, but i wish i could have built mine with these prices

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

If you needed a new PC then you needed a new PC. That utility outweighs the cheaper cost now, so no need to feel like you missed out.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]
[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube