add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Good case for a 3 fan 2080?

Squadkills

2 months ago

Nice looking case recommendations that can fit a 3 fan card with more room than the case I got now. Have like not even 1 inch of space between my fan and gpu now so i'm looking for a bigger better case!

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

My DIYPC Silence case has the drives down by the PSU, so the whole top is open. The closed front on this may not flow as much air as others (I don't know but mesh fronts flow the most it seems), but they have different models with different fronts. This one has a padded door and air goes in each side like a glass front would, and supposed to be quieter. I bought this case because its also wider and will fit a large CPU air cooler. Also has top vent for a 240 radiator, but I wont be using that right now. It comes with 3 fans and a controller.

Corsair and Cougar and Fractal all have some nice cases too that I looked at, it really depends on if you want window side or front, or max cooling, or quiet, or whatever you like in a case.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

There are lists of best cases online too but I like the Lian-li o11 dynamic, cooler master h500, nzxt h700 and I use the Phanteks Evolv x personally.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I like the look of the Lian Li o11, but I'm leaning towards the CoolerMaster h500. I have a 3 fan 1080ti (currently in a Corsair Carbide 400). My new build will be in few months (depending on Ryzen 3000).

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube