add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

First build opinion plz

B1GFOOT

6 months ago

https://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-MasterCase-Mid-Tower-Controller/dp/B07DRVHBWK/ref=sr_1_21?keywords=RGB+pc+case&qid=1552888507&s=electronics&sr=1-21

Looking at this case for my first build, I like the look with the rgb etc.

Any negatives with this case or suggestions for one like it?

Thanks!

Comments

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

It's a fine case but the storage capacity isn't the best. Here's a case around that price range which I'd recommend.

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/2mQRsY/phanteks-enthoo-pro-m-tempered-glass-atx-mid-tower-case-ph-es515ptg_bk

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

RazerZ mentioned the storage capacity. The case that you chose has 2x 2.5 bays and 2x 3.5 bays. If you need more than that you should look at a different case. If that is fine for you then you can pick that case.

Unfortunately a case selection is difficult to recommend because you are the one that will be looking at the case. If you don't like that look then there isn't much point in me recommending case after case. That is a solid case and you should be happy with it if you like the look.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Does this case have filters on it? I can’t find it...

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube