add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Windows 8.1 - Corsair Link Issue

tsaunders
  • 75 months ago

Is anyone else having issues with Windows 8.1 and Corsair Link? I can get it to install (it frooze once or twice before it fully installed). I can start the app but then it closes right away.

Comments

• 63 months ago
  • 2 points

You cant get rid of this problem even by re-installing everything including the driver and also by doing a clean install of windows 8.1 . It seems to be having some compatibility issues with windows 8.1 and we definitely need a patch...

• 75 months ago
  • 1 point

Are you running the newest beta version? I know that Link has all sorts of issues in 8/8.1 if you aren't on the beta.

• 75 months ago
  • 1 point

I have tried the beta version. It was running at one point (no GUI though) but I restarted my computer and I can't get it to stay running.

• 75 months ago
  • 1 point

Your best bet at this point may be to try and open a ticket with Corsair then.

• 75 months ago
  • 1 point

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube