add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Storm Stryker and H110?

FuriousCarl

82 months ago

Anyone knows if a CoolerMaster Storm Stryker has enough room for a top Corsair H110 radiator/fans? It's a 2x140mm radiator, and the stryker supports 2x140mm top (if I understand correctly), but I'm still curious if anyone tried before I do something stupid! One thing I'm reading is that the stryker doesn't officially support fans outside the chassis unless you take out the dust filter and do some modding. I'm curious if the fans inside the chassis would interfere with the motherboard.

Any answer is appreciated!

Comments

• 82 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes it fits. The final solution was mount the radiator on the top, you'd have to remove the large exhaust fan that comes with the case.

The radiator performs very well, I rarely see my temperature go over 40C when gaming on Ultra settings. GFX gets to 60C and doesn't bother going higher than that.

CPU is usually idling at around 26C. From a user on tomshardware.

• 82 months ago
  • 1 point

Great! Thank you.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube