add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Strom Stryker SE Case ....Adding Internal Bays to the front and/or Hotswap Rosewell Bay.

StabbyMeowkins

10 months ago

Trying to troubleshoot this build...I have a Rosewell Hotswap Bay I want to put into this tower. This is not the normal Storm Stryker. it is the Stryker SE Case.

Trying to add a Rosewell Hotswap Bay to it by removing the front Fans. But, doesn't seem to have any mounting holes to hold the Bay in place if i put it in there.

Is this tower exclusive to having only a single Drive Bay in the front? I assumed that with all the front bezel pieces, that it was possible to put more than a single drive in there if desired. Ordered it even because PCPartpicker stated it was compatible with the hotswap bay.

At a loss. Please help me salvage this if possible, I don't want to have to order another tower. >.<;

http://www.coolermaster.com/case/full-tower/stryker-se/

Comments

• 10 months ago
  • 1 point

The case only has 1 external 5.25 bay the hotswap is 2.5 ssd.

• 10 months ago
  • 1 point

you could do some modding (aka gaffer tape, or better yet some double sided VHB tape) to hold it in place if you want, but other then that there isn't much you can do

i honestly feel like they had over produced the front bezel pieces so they had someone design a case that would use them

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube